Terms & Conditions
Last updated: June 18, 2016
Your access to and use of this site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our site.
By accessing or using this site, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you should not access this site.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our site.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access our site and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our site or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us through our Contact Us page immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
License to use QGaze
You must not:
- Republish material from our site (including republication on another website)
- Redistribute material from our site [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution [(such as our newsletter)].]
- In order to use the comments feature on our site, you must register with blog.qgaze.com.
- For Facebook users, we have enabled special comments feature for you with which you can comment with your Facebook account if you’re logged in on Facebook.
- If you’re commenting with your Facebook account, you should not post swear words, hate speech or the words that may hurt the sentiments of others. Your comments may be removed soon they appear. We reserve the right to permanently ban you in case required.
- You must ensure that your user ID and your password are kept confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password.
- You must not use any other person’s user ID and password to access qgaze.com [unless you have that person’s express permission to do so].
- We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by QGaze.
QGaze has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that QGaze shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the terms.
All provisions of the terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the terms.
Upon termination, your right to use this site will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the site or contact us here to remove or delete your account.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these terms will remain in effect.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our site after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.